Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blueberrylicious

I was going to wait to post this to spread things out a bit. But I can't resist.

I blatantly stole this card design from my friend Katherine Pritchard's blog. Katherine used the Hawaii Papaya DSP instead of Maine Blueberry. This same set of patterns comes in 2 other color groupings as well: Washington Apple & Georgia Peach.

I've already purchased Washington Apple and I may have to try this card out in those colors as well just for fun.







The second project uses the new Big Shot Scallop Envelope EXCLUSIVE Stampin' Up! die. The flowers are from the exclusive Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Dies. I love love love this mini envelope. The card size for it is 2" x 3" - just perfect for cards to enclose with gifts.

The colors used were: Taken with Teal, Olive (blech), Mellow Moss and Bashful Blue.

The cards are really MUCH more vibrant than these pictures show. I LOVE these projects! Hope you do to.




No comments: