Monday, March 16, 2009

Sell-A-Bration

Now that Spring Break is here, I've had some time to get some stamping done. It feels good to be creative. I hope to share some Sell-A-Bration samples with you. As you probably already know, in February and March, for each $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you get to select a free item from a special mini-catalog. This year the SAB items included some really cute sets and some great paper and even ribbon!

And as you also know. I LOVE my Big Shot die cutting machine.

Here's a pillow box made with the SAB designer series paper selection and my new favorite set.














Like many of the cards I stamp these days, this one was copied from a source on the internet (sadly I have forgotten where) and modified a bit.
You can't see it very well in my horrible photo, but the saffron piece is dry embossed with small dots using our new Texturz plates. I LOVE them.
Isn't this paper fabulous? So soft and springy. I am having such a great time punching out and layering all the shapes in this set.
More samples to come soon.

No comments: