Monday, August 4, 2008

Back from Convention and Back in the groove.

Hi everyone! After some encouragement from my demonstrator friends and some motivation from convention, I'm back in the blogging & stamping groove.

Convention was an AMAZING fun time. I SO treasure the time spent with my demonstrator friends! We are not all from the same downline and have met over the years at Stampin' Up! events and just bonded. We share stamping projects, ideas, and laughs (lots and lots of laughs). Here we are on Saturday headed to Make & Takes.

I'm so excited to get busy stamping with my new sets (I brought home FIVE- three from Stampin' Up! when I picked up my new convention bag and catalog, one from a door prize (woohoo!), and one (the new Ronald McDonald House set) that UPS donated for every single demonstator there (Go Brown!))

The orthodontist awaits, so more later....




No comments: