Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The new catalog is here!

The new catalog has been released and it is wonderful. I entered my order yesterday and I'm anxiously awaiting all my new goodies to arrive - especially all that new patterned paper and the BIG SHOT die cutting machine.

Other big news from Stampin' Up:

Sale on selected brand NEW sets!
Limited time special edition $99 starter kit with 3 options.
Online ordering (via my website) coming this fall.

Check out more info about all of this on my official Stampin' Up! website at www.stampinup.net/inkaura

Dying to see the new catalog - you can view it online! Cool huh?

My lovely daytime ladies came today (bearing cookies & flowers as a lovely birthday surprise!). One of the cards we made used the new set Inspired by Nature that I brought home from convention.

The card base is Mellow Moss and we stamped the leaves with Always Artichoke. The giant flower stamp was colored using markers - Mustard, Rust, Chocolate, & Artichoke.
(NO Olive - haha).

No comments: