Friday, September 11, 2009

Daytime Classes

Hello friends - I've scheduled some daytime classes for the next few months. Sadly with Girl Scout events and football season and all my kids after school/evening activities, almost all my night and evenings are full for a while. I hope to have some evening/weekend classes in a month or so. Stay tuned here for more details.

All you daytime folks, come join me on the 1st or 3rd Thursdays of the month from 10am-noon(ish). We'll make 3-4 cards and/or projects. I'm not sure yet what we'll be making - it'll be a surprise, but I promise it'll be cute stuff and seasonal.
Until November, these classes will be totally FREE. After that time, I'll require a small purchase of Stampin' Up! product to attend.

In addition to taking home 3-4 great projects, you'll also get an instruction card if we do any special techniques or patterns. You can collect these as a great stamping resource. You'll have fun and get to enjoy some creative time with grown ups :).

Please RSVP (inklaura@sbcglobal.net) to reserve your spot as my space is limited and I need to make sure I've got enough supplies for everyone.
WHEN: 9/17, 10/1, 10/15 10am-noon.
Come to one or come to all. Hope to see you.

No comments: