Friday, September 11, 2009

Repurposed Candle Tin

I am a sucker for tins: any kind, any size, any shape. I just can't seem to throw one away. So when the candle inside this one had burned away, I washed it out and decided to decorate it.
It was a little sticky on the very bottom inside, so I just covered that with a circle of cardstock.

I cut the circle for the lid and inside with the SU Circle Scissors Plus. It's big but very easy to use and you can cut or draw any circle from 1-6" in whatever increment you need.

Other supplies used: Circle Circus Stamp set, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop circle punch, Night of Navy Grosgrain ribbon, Button, mini glue dots, sticky strip adhesive, Crushed Curry ink and Designer Series Paper (DSP).

This is where I hide my super secret stash of Hershey's nuggets for those chocolate emergencies :). Shhhhh.

No comments: